Friday, May 17, 2013

Upcoming stuff ...



I'm beginning to come back to reality.  My new normal is different, but in a way a relief.  It's really QUIET around the house.  Timbre had gotten to where he was breathing SO hard.  I don't know what was going on with him, but he sounded like Darth Vader:(  But he's now running free and making his way through tall grass somewhere, blowing bubbles in a horse trough!  2 of his favorite activities:)

I've been pretty down the last 2 or 3 weeks, knowing what was about to happen.  I've got a lot of things going on right now that are stressing me out to a degree, but I've released all that!  There are still some moving parts to nail down in my grand master plan before I release it to the atmosphere, but I'm finally starting to get excited about things.  I would like to  go Insane again soon, but my motivation level is pretty much non-existent!  I've been maintaing my size 10 perfectly, but I've definitely noticed my nice, tight arms and legs and even back are going back to "soft".  I HAVE been running more; in 8 runs, I've run almost 20 miles.  I average a 12.48 minute mile, and that includes a little bit of walk time.  I'm proud of myself!  I went 6 miles last week, and did GREAT.  I ran 8 mins, walked 2 for the full 6 miles.  It definitely is harder doing my runs now that I'm not going Insane 6 days a week, but unlike before I started Couch to 5K, I CAN run as long as I feel like.

Just working on finding my happiness again.  Somewhere along the way, Life has burned it up a little bit, but I have fanned the flames.  They're starting to burn again.  My life is a PERFECT example of taking a great big leap of Faith ... my new motto is about to be "Live like you are Dying".  Don't let ANYTHING or ANYONE hold you back from doing what you want and desire.  We only get one shot at this life, no sense in wasting it away.  Be kind, do good, be selfless, and no matter what is happening in your own life, happiness will find YOU.  God bless y'all, Peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment