Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Can I just rant about the govt for a moment?

My boy officially became a 6th grader today:)


The DMV.  Oh, the glorious DMV.  What a pain in the A$$!!!!!!!!!!  And not just the CA DMV ... GA, SC, they're all pretty much crap.  OH!  And the office of vital records.  WHY is this crap not in a central database yet?  WHY???  Every other piece of pertinent information is available with the click of a mouse, why are titles/registration/birth certificates/marriage licenses not available?  And NO ONE has the resources to be helpful.  No one.  It has been 6 weeks ... my husband now has a CA driver's license.  Our car has CA plates.  I do not have a license, and the truck does not have plates.  REALLY?  What a pain in the A$$.  I'm so over it.  I do not ever want to move again, I will stay right here in this little apt. in Natomas until I die of old age.  Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment