Friday, July 24, 2015

Getting back on track

I sit here this morning with not a lot of time; I got up at 4 something so I could do my 2nd class at 5:15 this morning.  Different than what I expected, but GOOD.  And HARD.  We alternated between a treadmill, a rower, and free weights.  I feel very accomplished.  I'm encouraged by re-reading the beginning of my blog and remembering what it felt like when those pounds started falling off.   I've fought through some HARD McD's cravings, and they've gone away.  I have that satisfied tired/sore feeling going on right now; Tomorrow I want to get up same time as today and tackle a 6-miler.  It's been a WHILE since I've done that, so I'm thinking it's time to attack the day!

Got to get ready for work; posting a pic of today's DELICIOUS lunch (and yes, I totally count pickles as veggies)!  Until Sunday ... stay motivated and WORK!


No comments:

Post a Comment