Tuesday, July 21, 2015

There's just something about July ...

I've had to go back and re-read the beginning of my blog.  I'm very sad to say that I've put back on pretty much every pound I managed to lose.  I have an appointment tomorrow that requires me to wear my "nice" slacks and a button up shirt; the pants were too tight, and the shirt was so tight that even with strapping "the girls" down with 2 bras, there's still a gap there.  Not gonna lie, fallen back into the "don't care" eating attitude.  Sugar once again is my demon and has made me throw away everything I did 3 years ago :(

The good news is TODAY is the first day of the rest of my life.  It's summer; July.  A little later than I started back in 2012, but my pants not fitting has REALLY kicked my a$$.  I am stronger than my addiction ... and my "drug" is sugar.  I have a sweet tooth that just does not quit; through prayer and dedication I will get back on track and recover my inner goddess.  The first step is to get back to my blog; blogging every 3 days if not daily so I can be ACCOUNTABLE again.  It honestly doesn't matter a whit to me if anyone ever reads this; it's about me getting my thought off my chest and getting my mind right so I can feel sexy and confident again.

My cross fit journey ended abruptly when I made the bad decision to go to class when I was feeling mildly sick-ish.  I was full blown SICK the next few days, and I couldn't make myself go again.  To be honest, I'm not sure it's for me.  Tomorrow at 0600 I have an appointment to attend 1 of 2 trial classes at a gym called Orange Theory Fitness.  It's an hour class and I'm not sure what to expect, but I'm looking forward to a good sweat.  Here's to smooshing the "lazy bug", and telling sugar to BITE ME!


1 comment: