Monday, February 18, 2013

Accountability!!

So, the purpose of this blog originally was not to moan and groan about how disgruntled I am with my life, it was to chronicle the journey of my weight loss and to STAY accountable!  Well, here it is!  We just booked plane tickets to Vegas for Spring Break.  I may actually put on a bathing suit:)  However, despite thinking I would be happy with my body occupying less space, I'm STILL not 100% satisfied with how things look with no clothes on;)  I've allowed myself to relax and not work out 6 days a week, AND I indulge my sweet tooth each day.

Love my red dress ... but it's a FAT dress!


What I have done to insure that I don't put the weight back on is to get rid of ALL my fat clothes!  I have purged my closet of all but 2 pairs of size 14 jeans (and the ONLY ones I've kept are the ones that I avoided like the plague because they were tight).  I've kept them for reasons like Saturday; I wore a pair of RIDING PANTS, and the jeans on top.  I have NEVER been able to fit a pair of riding pants underneath a pair of jeans, and actually be comfortable.  I still had to cinch up a belt to keep them from sagging, but I was nice and warm:)  I came to the sad realization that I'm going to have to get rid of my pretty red formal dress I bought for cruises; it's super pretty, but it just does NOT fit any more (yay!).

Today, I began round 2 of Insanity.  I am hitting it hard core, 6 days a week and following the program closely.  I also began logging all my food into Spark People again, which is a PAIN, but I want to make sure I'm staying within my "maintain" parameters.  It tells me I can have around 2200 calories a day, but I want to stay around 2000.  Don't want to lose, just want to tone up again.  I'd gained some nice muscle tone, but took a nice break for a few months.  I'm still in that in between stage where my 10's need a belt, but some of the 8's are a little tight in the thighs.  Hopefully after the next 60 days, those 8's will fit like perfection:)  So, without further ado, here's my fit test numbers after starting over ... again!
switch kicks-83
power jacks-48
power knees-92
power jumps-30
globe jumps-9
Suicide jumps-11
push up jacks-13
low plank obliques-39

No comments:

Post a Comment