Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Non-recognition

After the 34th birthday dinner!


So.  Sunday was the Regional finals for my HS/MS equestrian team.  There were a few people there that I haven't seen since I lost my weight, and I literally had to stop them and speak.  There was astonishment, disbelief, and many congratulations:)  Made me feel quite good of course!  3 of my 5 girls made it to the next phase, Zone Finals, and I will see some more people I haven't seen in a while:)  Round 2!

I of course got the inevitable question; HOW???  I finally responded simply:  Eat less, move more.  Simple.  I rocked out Week 1 again of Insanity, and today (Tuesday) I rocked out Week 2, Day 2.  My soreness is much better, just some residual right around the arm pit area.  I've always been relatively strong in the lower body, and weak in the upper, but I'm hoping to change that.  My shoulders are finally beginning to take shape, and show definition.  I need to try on some bathing suits before SB; not sure what type I should go for.  When I was fat, I went with the Tankini, with a little skirt bottom.  What should I go for now?  I'm a curvy size 8, no 6 pack yet.  One piece?  A tankini that actually fits?  Normal bikini?  I don't want to advertise "availability", but I also don't want to be gag-worthy;)

No comments:

Post a Comment