Monday, November 5, 2012

Creeping Crud:(


 
The creeping crud is trying to take over my life, ugh!  I HATE getting sick:(  Been eating grapefruits like crazy and drinking Airborne twice a day.  Hopefully I fend it off for as long as possible.

Got my pics for this month!  Great change:)  I didn't expect such a change on the 30 day pics, but I feel GREAT.  The "max" week is definitely a nice shaping workout.

This is my last week of Insanity.  I plan to take 4 weeks "off", and go back to running 3 days a week.  On the 2 'off' days, I will alternate Insane Abs and one of the 'recovery' workouts.  I will need to go back to entering my calories in SparkPeople so I don't gain any weight over the next month, but I think it will be fine:)  I just want to make sure I don't blow it and balloon back up to my size 14.  The holidays are coming up over the next 2 months, obviously, so I just need to make sure I make smart choices and watch my portion sizes! Without further ado, here's the month's pics!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment