Thursday, September 6, 2012

Insane ...



Holy Crap.  I thought I was sore after the first time I ever took a "Body Pump" class.  Insanity is just ... INSANE!  Today I got up and did the 3rd day in a row, 2nd "real" workout.  It was one of the hardest things I've ever done.  I was SO sore this morning getting up ... to do it again at that intense cardio level.  Wow.  I was DRAGGING at the barn cleaning stalls, I am sore everywhere.  If I don't look like "Xena, Warrior Princess" after the next 60 days ... I will be crushed lol!  My body is definitely rebelling at being pushed to get smaller; it LIKES to be a size 14.  But I WILL prevail, and I WILL be in an 8!  Tomorrow's workout is called "Cardio Recovery", so hopefully it's more anaerobic vs. pure cardio.  I need a day to recover before pushing it hard for the final 2 intense workouts of the week.

I allowed myself to eat a little more than yesterday.  Yesterday I consumed cereal for breakfast, cereal for lunch, and my usual "late night" dinner of sliced ham with the soft cheese and yogurt.  I just had no appetite.  Today though, I was starving as I made my Wal-Mart run, so I got a footlong Subway sandwhich on wheat with ham, lettuce, tomato, and spicy mustard.  I ate one half of it, and half of the other half, then I got full!

Just keeping on, keeping on.  I've gotten to the point that my clients are giving me that 'look', and asking if I've lost weight.  When I confirm, yes I have then they say, "Oh yeah, you've lost a LOT!".  It will be more obvious when I go out and buy some new clothes because right now my shirts hang off me, and my jeans are held up by belts.  It's nice to put on pants that used to fit tight and now fit so loose they hang off my hips!  Helps me keep my motivation:)

1 comment: