Tuesday, September 25, 2012

More and more changes:)

I love shrinking.  It's much better than GROWING!  Of course, growing emotionally or spiritually is good, but physically?  Not so much!  I'm STILL surprised by how loose all my clothes are.  I've been the same size for SO long, I hesitate putting on certain pairs of jeans because I know they're going to be tight ... only they're not!  I got a hair cut, and every single person that's seen it has been extremely complimentary and had nothing but nice things to say:)  I just feel very sassy and alive!  Glad to be making positive changes, and looking forward to actually having REAL abs and arm muscles.  I've had legs before ... they're always bigger than most other women my size, but they've been firm.  I've never had abs before!  I can't wait to see them take shape.

Check out this pic:



Now check out this one:


The first one was back in March.  The one above is today:)  I haven't been able to wear this shirt since I bought it.  I bought it un-tried on and figured it was a L, therefore it would fit.  Um, NO!  It was too tight everywhere; I could barely squeeze my arms into it.  Today?  I wore it.  All day:)  My boots fit SO much better!  I zipped them up with barely a tug, whereas back in May, I had to use hay string to thread through the zipper to pull them up.  

Feels good!  Keeping things going.  Insanity is kicking my butt this week; 3rd week in a row, and on my "day of rest" I decided walking 4 miles with my SIL was a good idea.  Quite frankly, my legs are sore and it's tough to push through, but I'm DOING it:)



No comments:

Post a Comment