Thursday, October 4, 2012

Work OUT!

So, here's what I have to say ...

NO EXCUSES!
There's ALWAYS someone out there more busy and more sleepy than you are.  WORK OUT!
JUST WORKOUT!
And again ... NO EXCUSES!

I totally enjoy this ... chain of motivation I'm seeing.  For all of us, there must be some driving force inside of us to push.  Push to get more fit, and exercise will power to eat right.  But there can be external motivational factors as well.  "Well, if SHE can do it ... "

That's kind of how I started.  My brother lost well over 100 lbs by changing the way he eats and by exercising.  My MIL and SIL together have gone on Weight Watchers again, and lost in the neighborhood of 30 lbs.  They both got up around 5 something and did floor exercises and lightweight dumbbell moves.  My sister went vegan.  From meat eating carnivore to VEGAN!!!  My aunt and uncle went vegetarian and started running marathons.  Motivation is ALL around us if you look.  When you're ready, you WILL make a lifestyle change.  We ALL can!

Now people are telling me I'm their motivation.  That makes me feel SO good.  I'm proud to be "that" girl, "Well, if SHE can do it ... "

See that sweat?  It's a necessary evil!  KEEP SWEATING!


My muscles are no longer sore from doing Insanity.  I can totally tell I'm working my butt off (literally), but the nagging soreness is gone.  I push myself hard each day to do as many of the exercises as I can.  The warm up on 3 of the videos are about 3 1/2 minutes of jumps, jogging, zigging and zagging.  You repeat that 3 1/2 minute set 3 times with no break, getting faster and faster each time.  By the time you're done with that, you're dripping.  I keep stopping during the FIRST set to breathe and calm my racing heart.  Yesterday, I made it ALL the way through 2 rotations before stopping to catch my gasping breath:)  Progress!

Next week is the "Recovery Week", then following that is 4 weeks of "Max Interval" everything.  Oh boy!  I'm pretty much at the point where I am going to have to go buy some new clothes.  My hanging jeans are bordering on ridiculous:)

Can't wait for Saturday's big reveal!  I'm starting to feel some abs under that layer of fat!  SO EXCITED for that fat to melt away permanently to reveal those all new muscles:)  Stay tuned, I think y'all will be pleased for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment