Sunday, October 7, 2012

Picture day!




Well, this months pics are interesting.  I'm contemplating buying a pair of bikini bottoms ( I have 2 pairs, but they have attached skirts, which defeats the purpose!) to start taking pics in.  I initially chose the black shorts because they're the shortest I own (and 1 of only 3 pairs I own!), and therefore the most 'revealing'.  I'm finding by looking at the pics though, that they're really not as revealing as I thought!

Starting to see a little definition!


Over the last 30 days, I have lost a lot of fat in my lower belly, under my belly button.  In my panties, it's FLAT from the belly button down, which is UNHEARD of for me!  Also, my "girls" have shrunk significantly (this is actually a YAY from me).  The pics don't show as MUCH of a change as I thought they'd show, but I do realize it takes time for skin to tone up after you've lost weight.  My brother had a VERY flabby stomach for several years before he started doing Insanity from all the weight he lost running.  He has a 6 pack now, but it's taken him 2 or so years to get that.  My arms are also showing definition for the first time in a LONG time; still a ways to go, but happy for the changes I DO see:)  Just for fun, comparing alongside the pics from day ONE, beginning of July.






The biggest thing you can really see in the new pics is how different my shorts look.  In the back pic, my shorts keep sitting lower and lower on my hips.  Also, in the front facing pics, look how my arms don't stick out from my body any more.  Not only are my 'girls' smaller, they're a nicer shape now too I think;)  I think the side pic really illustrates how much my jaw line has changed.  From fat and muttony to actually defined:)  It also shows how much my butt has shrunk, I think:)

This upcoming week is "Recovery", and then I hit it extra hard with "max interval" everything for the remaining 4 weeks after.  More pics in 30 days!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jen this is so great!!! You are all kinds of rocking it!!

    ReplyDelete