Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Back to sore ...

A typical dinner for me!


Day 3 of week one of Insanity just about killed me.  I was so sore I was practically in tears wondering how I could ever make it through!  The soreness gradually went away though, leaving me with greater cardio capacity, and feeling much more strong through the movements.

Day 2 of month 2 of Insanity almost killed me!  I am SO sore!  I am FINALLY for the first time doing 'real' pushups instead of 'girly' pushups.  I'm also doing a move called "push up jacks" for the first time ... it's taken me a full month to work up to doing something like 8 'real' ones.  Whew!

Still losing.  It really is getting to the point that my pants just need to be given away.  Note, I said GIVEN AWAY.  NOT "put" away.  I'm NOT keeping around "fat" clothes.  For every smaller pair of jeans I buy, I will get rid of a 'fat' pair.  For the first time ... in 12 years ... I zipped a pair of size 10 pants over my hips:):):) I had ONE random pair of black pants hanging in the 'dormant' closet in a size 10.  Why, I have not idea!  But when I tried them on yesterday, they fit perfect:)  No tightness, no muffin top, success!!  When I go to Goodwill this week I will try on both 10's and 12's and get a sense of what size I actually am.  Since I haven't weighed or measured, I'm not really sure where I am!  All I DO know is the 12's I just bought are big and baggy already, and the 10's I have in my closet fit:)


2 comments: