Sunday, December 2, 2012

A new ... day ... has ... come! (Celine Dion)

What is the title of this blog?  TODAY is the first day of the rest of my life ... and it is:)  I intend to not waste one second of it sitting around in purgatory, I'm moving on.

Took this month's pics today.  I promised y'all I would NOT take pics of me in my underwear, lol.  However, I think the time has come that my previous "Extreme Makeover:  Weight loss edition" outfit isn't cutting the mustard any more.  Considering that bathing suit season will be upon us in 7 short months, it's time to switch to the bathing suit to make sure that body will be ready to be ogled in a good way, not a "gag me" kind of way;)

I don't own a bikini any more, I do have 2 "tankinis" that I tried on ... and that fell off!  So, here I am in my HS swim suit!  Don't know why in the world I kept it, but I'm glad I did.  Kudos to Speedo, that swim suit is ... 16 years old and still it's original color.




Not gonna lie, I'm pretty darn pleased with what I see:)  I'm actually 100% shocked that I haven't put anything back on in the last 3 weeks, because other than the ONE recovery workout, I haven't put Insanity on the TV at all.  I haven't even run at all this week, all I've done is put bedding in all 12 stalls at once, and rode my boy twice.  Of course, one of those rides was 2 hours long, but STILL!

In news of a slightly more comical nature, I dug through my lingerie drawer for a "real" bra rather than one of my ratty sports bras, found my comfy old standby that I always wear when I'm feeling like a girl and put it on!  Um, haha, it was way too big!  Everywhere.  Straps, cups, and ribs.  Good problem to have!

I got up this morning and blew out the last of my stress from the last few days, and pounded the pavement up to the park I used to ride my horse in when I first got him.  Half an hour, a couple of miles, some good sweat, some nice breathing ... followed by a message on Love?  Sounds like a good day to me!:)



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're sweet:) Thanks! It feels so weird, this whole less of me thing ... I'll swipe my wet hands on my legs, and they're further away than I'm used to! Lol, I'll get used to it.

      Delete