Friday, December 28, 2012

Post holiday

Grand Canyon.  Breathtaking!


Well, hope all y'all had a fantastic Christmas!  I have enough gift certificates to buy me some new clothes, so I'm super happy:)  You know, I sure hope 2013 is a better year for me than 2012.  Other than my weight loss success, I feel like I've gone backwards in every other aspect of my life:(  I have less friends, less money, and more responsibility:(  Sigh.  I thought that theoretically what you "put out there" in the Universe will come back to you.  Well ... I honestly try to put positivity out there.  I try to be nice, and kind, and thoughtful, and honest, and ethical, and I try to do things for people.  What do I get back?  See the aforementioned groan.  I feel like I've had a "no good deed goes unpunished" sort of year.

I don't really know what to do about it.  All I can do is pray, reflect, and trust that things go UP from here.  I certainly feel somewhere around the bottom right now, just searching for my ladder.  I will continue to try and put positive energy into the Universe, and shake off these negative nellies.  At the end of the day, I have a fantastic marriage, a fantastic kid, a (few) job(s) that (mostly) pays the bills, we ALL have excellent health (knock on wood), and there's 40 lbs less of me!  Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year's!!  I will for sure be in bed long before midnight:)

No comments:

Post a Comment