Monday, December 10, 2012

Going insane again ...

Geez, they're practically maternity pants now!


Whelp, started Insanity again today.  I began with the fit test ... my numbers were pretty close to where I left off, yay:)
Power jacks:  34 first time, 48 today...46
Power knees:  63 first time, 75 today...80
Power jumps:  22 first time, 32 today...30
Switch kicks:  50 first time, 69 today...93
Globe jumps:  7 first time, 9 today...11
Suicide jumps:  11 first time, 11 today...12
Push up jacks:  0 first time, 14 today...12
Low plank obliques:  34 first time, 36 today...40

The ... numbers are my LAST numbers I did after completing the program, so I'm not as far off as I thought I'd be:)  I will be sore tomorrow (but not tragically so).  Just keeping on, keeping on!  My size 10 jeans are getting loose on me, so probably need to swing by Goodwill again and pick up a few pairs in that lovely size 8:)  I'm gathering up some clothes to donate, I am NOT keeping a bunch of "fat clothes" around.  Looking forward to the Christmas break, hoping to have a few days off from cleaning stalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment