Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Not much happening ...


My cute party dress!


I've had a little bit of a false start, just like last time.  Began tearing it up the first 3 days, then missed the next 3 days due to horse related activities.  I restarted on Monday with Cardio Abs, but on Tuesday I got bitten by a cat on my right thumb, and he HURT me:(  I think that damn cat was trying to rip a chunk out of my hand.  I have 4 deep tiny puncture wounds around the meat of my thumb, and zero range of motion.  It HURTS.  I really felt like I would pass out after he bit me, it hurt THAT bad.  And honestly, I am NOT that much of a wuss, lol!  So I haven't done anything the last 2 days; I'm going to try and cardio abs again tomorrow since there's very little plank work because I definitely can NOT bear any weight on my right hand right now.

Working on a crazy exciting plan!  Can't wait to let everyone in on it, but you all must wait;)  LOTS of planning still to be had, but when it all comes together it will be epic.

Merry Christmas to all!  I will probably blog again before then, but if not hope everyone has an amazing holiday:)  I plan to take OFF 100% Mon-Wed.  Can't wait to just stay HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment