Saturday, July 21, 2012

Almost time for picture day!

I'm actually looking forward to the picture posting because I can finally see and feel my weight loss:)  Well, inches loss, don't know how much WEIGHT I've actually lost.  I am totally going to do it this time and lose down into the single digits!  Once again, I had to go to the grocery store after working all day, and I didn't even feel myself be tempted to buy anything "crappy".

It's become a bit of a game to me ... how much can I eat for the LEAST amount of calories?  I've gotten into the habit of checking EVERY label on foods I buy and it's been quite enlightening.  Still drinking nothing but water and a little bit of sparkling water ... had a sip of a diet Mt. Dew the other day and it tasted super sweet to my toned down taste buds.  Went to dinner with a friend last night and had water with my meal,and I didn't even feel cheated in the least.  Had a salad with balsamic vinigarette dressing, and it was virtually the first time I've had a restaurant salad without ranch dressing.  It was super good!  I haven't been eating ANY chips or crackers, and any sort of a sandwhich has been "open face".  Fixing turkey burgers for dinner tonight and plan to eat mine sans bun all the way around.  The heck with chips/fries with my burger, I'm having peas and carrots with it!

Just acquired the "Insanity" workout DVD's, so going to give that a whirl maybe tomorrow.  Little nervous to try it because it looks like a real butt kicker, but that's what I need!

Feeling good, happy with my progress, going to church tomorrow for the first time in 2 weeks; hope the message is something I really need to hear.  I'm sure it will be.

Driving from Reno, NV to Park City, UT!



No comments:

Post a Comment