Saturday, July 7, 2012

Kicking things off

This blog is going to be difficult for me.  I will try and make it not so much about ME, but that's exactly what it is ... me.  I've had a blog about my horse for 4 years now, and I've never chronicled MY progress, spiritually and physically.  I need accountability, and this is it.

My pastor has a favorite saying.
"TO DAY is the youngest you will be for the REST of your LIFE."  That resonated with me on a deep and personal level.  Mainly because I feel my life slipping away from me.  I am 33 with a husband of 13 years and a 10 year old son.  I've never lived on my OWN, and I don't regret that.  What I DO regret is not finishing college, and not having a job that supports my family in a manner in which I feel I DESERVE.  I feel like I am not at a healthy weight and can't seem to find the motivation to LOSE it.  TODAY is the youngest I will EVER be.  TODAY is the first day of the rest of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment