Tuesday, July 10, 2012

One day to hump day!

I'm doing very well (ESPECIALLY for ME) on eating.  I am consuming a little less than 2k calories a day, and when I go to bed I feel like my stomach is fairly empty.  Tonight I will do my half hour of week 1, day 2 of  "Couch to 5K".  Unlike Sunday night, I will NOT double that and do 2 miles/40 minutes of run/walk.  That's precisely why people fail to stick with programs like what I'm doing because they over-do it and burn out.  Between working 3 jobs and doing normal housework type things, there's not much left in the tank for anything extra (and I work outside in the 100 heat!), so I need to be careful not to hurt myself or burnout.

I had a diet Pepsi on Sunday with my Taco Bell, but since then I haven't had anything other than water and 8 oz of sparkling water with my lunch.  Pretty much a record for me, sadly.  I can almost always justify a glass of sweet tea now and then!

I will NOT weigh myself; we'll just see if any progress has been made on the first Sunday of August:)  I ALWAYS go by the fit of my clothes as to "how I'm doing".

No comments:

Post a Comment