Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Kicking it UP!

Whew!  Couch to 5K has kicked things up a notch, big time!  I struggled a little bit, but it was a GOOD struggle.  I think once I run my 5K on the first, I will try to continue this particular week's workout on a 3 times a weekly basis as my cardio exercise.  It may only be 21 minutes worth, but it's a butt kicker!

My pants are all seriously getting baggy:)  Methinks that by the end of this month, I will be able to squeeze into the next size down!!:)  They're VERY loose in the butt/thighs which makes me VERY happy!

I have come up with a new way to eat dinner on my late nights; instead of eating fast food at 9:00 at night, I pack my stuff I used to pack for lunch (a "sandwhich" of sliced ham and skinny cow soft cheese with no bread) plus a carton of yogurt, at 7:30 vs. 9:00. I think that alone will help in my quest to slim down.  What put it on in the first place (the weight, I mean) is all the fast food and the late meal times.  KILLER!

Happy with my progress.
Blech!  Nope, that belly's not pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment