Saturday, August 4, 2012

Wow.

Well, it's here!  Pic day!  I'm VERY pleased to say you CAN see noticable results:):)  All it's doing is spurring me on to have even MORE of a difference!  I'm so glad I decided to take the pics.  It's all about accountability, baby:)  I will go out in a couple of hours and complete week 4 of Couch to 5K.  It will be close, finishing that program and running my actual 5K Sep 1st, but I have hope that I can run the whole thing.  That's my ONLY goal ... I know I won't have any sort of amazing time, but I will get a T-shirt out of the deal, woo hoo!  30 days in, I'm not down a pant size yet, but everything I put on is loose everywhere; hips, waist, and legs:)  

I need to add in some strength training this next 30 days; I haven't gone over 2000 calories the entire month, I KNOW.  I've stayed at or under 1500 for the most part.  I've done my running 3 days a week and I clean a barn 5 days a week.  What I haven't done is crunches/pushups/squats.  I WILL be doing those now to try and tighten things up and get down into that elusive size 12.  I will re-post last month's pics so you can see better:)


Day 1, fat belly


My son said, "SMILE Mommy, you're losing weight!"

Day 1, nice fat rolls there

Day 30, less rolls and more definition

Day 1, amazingly large fat roll

Day 30; rolls nearly gone, and does that rear look a tad smaller?







1 comment: