Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Hump Day progress ... Week 2

Lunch today


I probably shouldn't keep up with everything like this as far as counting the weeks ... b/c ideally, "this" will continue for eternity.  I HAVE to make a habit and stay with that habit, and if I'm constantly counting, who knows?

Starting the week off right!  Monday sweaty selfie


Anyway, I didn't want to get up this week at ALL. But I did, every day so far.  Now I'm MORE than half way, 3 days down only 2 to go!  I have no idea if there's any "progress" so far.  For me, nothing happens in the first 3 or so weeks it feels like, which is why I quit all the time.  2 HUGE wins for me this week; on Monday, I fixed the baby some Fruit Loops.  I wanted to eat what was left once he was done.  I mean, so badly that my mouth watered.  I didn't touch it, poured it down the disposal.  The 2nd was yesterday and today.  My co worker got a birthday cake; a yummy, chocolate monstrosity from the bakery.  I haven't touched it, not even a lick of icing.  It's just getting through a series of moments until you've gotten through the day, and then you've gotten through the week.  I'm proud.  I'm not calorie restricting like I was 4 years ago, but I'm eating better than I have in 2 years.

Is it Friday yet??


I'm strategically modifying some of T25 this time so I don't hurt myself.  So far, so good.  It felt good Monday to begin NOT so freaking sore.  I will probably be sore tomorrow, but it shouldn't be so bad.  Trying to work as hard as I can so I'm doing myself the most good.  Here's to making it through 2 more days!

Meh.  Don't see much change yet.

HATE fat arms, hope they shrink soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment