Monday, January 1, 2018

My annual Non-New Year's post!

It goes without saying that 2018 will include LOTS of motorcycle rides!!


I feel very blessed to say that with the exception of maybe 2012, I have never said "good riddance" to a particular year.  2017 was a great year for me.  It was like any other year, it had it's ups and downs, but I truly have no complaints!

For 2018, I don't have resolutions.  I have affirmations.  Resolutions, because you could "fail" at those.  Affirmations are statements that are true and factual.  These are mine, in all their concrete glory!

1.  Read my bible every day

2.  Meal plan every week

3.  Move/exercise 5 days per week.  It could be as little as walk 2 miles (the length of my neighborhood), I just have to DO it.


4.  Keep better in contact with my side of the family.  David's family is literally part of our daily lives, ALL THE TIME.  MY side of the family is an every few months sort of thing, and it has to start with somebody (might as well be me).

5.  Hike in my beautiful Smoky Mountains 3 times

6.  Run a 5 K


7.  Drop 2 pants sizes

8.  Earn a raise at work

9.  Be present for my children


10.  Be a better wife to my husband

Here's to a new year!  I'm excited to continue my journey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment