Monday, January 8, 2018

Week 2 ... BEGUN!

The beautiful and frozen Bald River Falls


Just a quickie post.  Great weekend, despite the frigid temps!  Saturday we took a drive south to Tellico Plains and the Cheroala Skyway; didn't actually go on the Skyway, but the entrance to Bald River Falls is close by there.  I'd seen a pic of what Bald River Falls looks like right now w/ the freezing weather, and it's AMAZING!

My precious little poot poot!


Once we turned on the road leading to the falls, traffic was the worst we'd ever seen!  Waited in stop and go traffic for about 1/2 an hour, then turned into a pulloff to park and just walk.  Um, stupid me brought my hat and gloves, but FORGOT MY COAT.  Dummy.  The baby had plenty of clothes, but I do think the cold weather has really aggravated his sinuses :(  We oo'd and ahe'd over the falls (just a little half mile walk), then headed back to the warm. 

Very yummy and healthy balsamic chicken!  Turned out great.


Can't WAIT FOR WEDNESDAY!!!!!  Totally going to ride.  Most LIKELY riding to work that morning, then getting David to meet me there so we can head out.  Freezing rain today, 60 and motorcycle weather on Wednesday ... CRAZY!

So excited to ride this week, I feel like a kid waking up on Christmas Day <3


Today I didn't want to get up.  I did it anyway and sweated hard core.  I meal planned this weekend and successfully have my week 2 menu in place.  I love having it all figured out ahead of time, makes life so much easier.  Gives me leftovers for lunch, too!  I have gone to bed "hungry" every night, and after my workout, I'm STARVING.  So, happy that I'm finally exercising a little portion control again.  I don't really feel like any progress has been made yet, but I'm trying and I'm optimistic :)

Just. Push.Play.


Next post :  Humpday progress and hopefully a "rider's high":D

No comments:

Post a Comment