Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Hump Day Progress

Adventure is on the horizon ...


Wednesdays have always been my favorite.  It's half way through the work week, and it's a short day.  My routine worked out ok today; I do need to get mine and Colton's stuff ready to go the night before so all I have to do is grab and go.

Can't wait for these love handles to go bye bye!


Day 3 is probably the hardest for me; I am VERY sore by then, and pushing 'play' is the 2nd hardest thing; actually sitting up and putting my feet on the floor instead of pushing 'snooze' is the 1st hardest thing.  Shaun T did a very effective job of kicking my butt today; only 2 days left!  It hurts so good right now, great to feel the burn of work again!  I'm going to post a few pics every Wed of my progress.  Today I'm considering Ground Zero. 

Fat arms and fat belly ...


Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment