Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Hump Day Progress ... Week 3

Amazing Monday sunset


Half way through week 3 ... so far, so good!  I've had one day of "cheat" food, really, and 1 out of 13 days so far I've NOT done my exercise.  This past Friday when my alarm went off, I did NOT feel good.  I've been fighting a cold now for about a month, and I just wanted to stay in bed for an extra hour, so I did.  I ate well that day, just didn't push play :(  But hey, Exercise 12 out of 13 days is pretty damn good!!

Crazy light late at night!  And NO, we don't have street lights in our neighborhood.


The progress pics are not discouraging really, as they're more just not ENcouraging.  But I am posting WEEKLY pics, where as last time I posted MONTHLY pics, so of course the progress is going to appear more slowly.  It's just weird; the people I've known with 50+ lbs to lose seem to lose a LOT quickly.  It's like 5 months, BOOM!  60 lbs gone.  I only want to lose around 40, and it just hangs on SO tight and does NOT want to come off.  Of course, how to judge since I don't own a scale?  I was sooooo tempted at Target to buy one b/c they're only $10, but I resisted.  Fit of my clothes, that's my scale.

Monday's sweaty selfie


Planning to run on Saturday.  The snow came in heavy yesterday, and actually caused my work day to be canceled today.  Planning to go in like normal tomorrow.  By Saturday, highs are supposed to be around 50, and on Sunday, highs of 60 ... y'all know what that means!!!  Mufasa and Khaleesi will be on the prowl, lol <3 I have to decide if I'm going to run the Hot Chocolate 5K in Nashville next month; it's the weekend before my birthday.  I WANT to, just not sure I want to go all the way out to Nash.  We'll see.

Tuesday; pulse was UP as I did CARDIO


So, my progress pics show pretty much exactly as expected.  I lose weight FIRST from the LAST place I put it on, which is up around my neck.  My butt and thighs are the last places to finally give it up and shrink.  I wear scrubs every day, and the ones I wear the most are a size too big anyway, so I'm not going to notice any shrinkage there.  I have a few pairs that are the right size, and so far they're not feeling any looser.  Oh well, just got to keep trying and working.  I DID manage real burpees today.  For 2 1/2 weeks, I've been modifying them, and today I felt fit enough to really do them, so that's a for sure win!

Meh.  Still fat.


I'll just keep on keeping on.  Tonight's dinner was healthy, but a little on the starchy side.  I realized I have NO veggies in the house, so we had a baked potato and basmati rice alongside broiled Tilapia tonight.  Tomorrow is ground turkey stroganoff, so nothing with that, just the entree.

Was hoping the fat rolls would be less visible, but nah.


Can't wait to ride this weekend!  Read my horse blog to hear all about it!

TEENY bit less fat in the chin/collar bone area

No comments:

Post a Comment