Friday, January 5, 2018

Week 1 ... DONE

So blessed to see the spectacular Smoky Mountain sunrises every day


Wow.  5 days down, only 360 more to go!  It's almost disheartening to think of how truly difficult this week has been, but as most of us knows, it takes a minimum of 30 days to build a habit.  So if I can just get through 25 more days, I should be golden, right??

5 days, 5 different Insanity workouts.  I have worked every single muscle in my body.  Wednesday was the WORST, yesterday I was less sore, but my body felt like an unyielding block of wood, and today was hard b/c I NEED a nice, cushiony mat for my knees.  Regardless, I did do my best!

Went out to eat tonight.  Had mashed sweet potatoes and salad with NO dressing on it, just on the fork.  One roll.  Before I touched one single bite, I cut my chicken in half, and scraped half my sweet potatoes into a takeout box.  I'm currently about 30 minutes post meal, and I don't feel full at ALL.
Thursday's "Lower Body Focus" just about killed me!

I don't feel even the SLIGHTEST bit "smaller", but I do feel like I'm trying.  Guess we'll see what Wednesday's pics look like!  I'll combine yesterday and today's sweaty selfies into one post.  They're not the most flattering pics, but I think they capture the essence I'm looking for :)  Weekly meal plan and grocery shopping tomorrow!

REALLY need a nice thick yoga mat!

No comments:

Post a Comment